Thursday, September 15, 2011

La Cocina de Consuelo

I went here once hoping to get some breakfast tacos.  And someone to notice that I was there and  to take my order.  I didn't get either.  And that was my first visit.

I went back with my husband.  Never got seated.  Again.  I don't know how this place stays in business.  Maybe their food is amazing.  I'll never know because NO ONE GAVE A SH*T  to so much as look up at me, serve me or try to help me at all!  I didn't go in there expecting service like I was at a 4 star place, just average stuff like don't act pissed off that I asked to see a menu or don't make me ask you if I can be seated to eat here, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like they don't want the business. I would put a call in to the manager. Maybe they don't know it is going on? I HEART blogs! So glad to see you've started one! ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tam-Tam! Send me a link to yours if you have one =)

    ReplyDelete