Thursday, September 15, 2011

Berryhill Baja Grill

If I could, I'd rate this place at MINUS a few stars.

I have eaten a boatload of mexican food, tex-mex and whatever kind of variations you can imagine of "mexican" food.  This place is THE ABSOLUTE WORST "mexican" food place I have ever been to in my life.

I ordered beef fajita tacos.  The meat appeared to have been boiled completely unseasoned, it was really wet and made the flour tortilla soggy.  Chips and salsa was a joke.  It was overpriced and under delivered in a big way.  I have no idea how this place stays in business.  I think you could open a can of Alpo and put some in a wet soggy tortilla and have something pretty similar for what they are calling beef fajitas.  I got in my car, drove down the road feeling sad and hungry.  Austin has soooo many wonderful places to eat mexican and scratch your taco itch.  Don't waste your time or money here.

No comments:

Post a Comment